Whether you're a small startup or a multi-national corporation, we can provide the engineering manpower to get your project done and on time. Our electronics engineering expertise ranges from analog/digital hardware design to pure software projects. We can take your product from inception through design, PCB layout, packaging, and final documentation, or assist on subtasks within a group design effort. No task is too small or trivial for us to handle.
- Embedded Microcontroller Hardware/Firmware design.
- Firmware coding in C or Assembler for all 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers.
- Analog Design, A/D circuits, sensor interfaces.
- Embedded Web Server, Mail, and Ethernet Bridges.
- Software applications for Windows or Linux Platforms.
- PCB Layout and Optimization.
- Pre-Production manufacturing, Board Stuffing, and Test.
- Hardware Packaging, Enclosures, Power Supplies.
We can provide design services on a per hour basis or project-based with defined deliverables. We can work at your site, in our design lab, or a combination of the two. Please call us today for a no obligation quote on your project or invention.
Advantages to using a Contract Engineer:
- Handle additional work loads without impact of existing projects.
- Increase Manpower on a temporary basis and during hiring freezes.
- Recover from slipping project schedules.
- Eliminate costs and time of hiring full time employees.
Web site and all contents © Copyright 2010 Joe Jaworski, All rights reserved.